Tales of Stuff Episode 3 Tales of Stuff Episode 3

Brilliantly written and looks inspired from some of my favorite Bullwinkle Cartoon styles which you executed flawlessly,Sounded great, voice acting was hilarious, everything was perfect! Well done....Well Done!

TalesofStuff responds:

Thank you so much!

Warlord ofTongue Twisters Warlord ofTongue Twisters

Great work, proof that not all great flash hasto be 10 minutes of animation, your 1 minute or so of very clean style sat just fine with me, very well written and voiced excellent job :), the only criticism I have is that the mic had a little bit of feedback (white noise) so it could have been a little bit of a cleaner record but other than that it was great!

WooleyWorld responds:

I'm aware. Thanks for the feedback... (heh heh audio joke)
Glad you liked it.

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

I totally just watched your Mag-fest Q & A where you talked about a possible sequal to this, wheres the False Killer Whale Arin? WHERE IS IT!!!!

No, butt seriously.......dix

Gunship! Gunship!

Good Potential here

Couple of things to note:

The bullets you fire are very hard to see, I would suggest making them more visible somehow.

The tutorial text goes by so slowly the game quickly loses my interest and there is no way to skip past them once you have gotten the hang of what it is suggesting.

The map is hard to read, and you are quickly overwhelmed with a sense of confusion of where to go.

The enemies blend into the background and are hard to tell apart from even the sand. Maybe add an in-range target highlighting around them?

Missiles should be able to be fired at any time maybe even with a targeting reticule , not just when theres an enemy nearby (gamers tend to like randomly firing off explosives and blowing up nothing and the alternative is very frustrating when you cant fire one)

The Heli flies very smoothly and responds to commands very well, but the turning radius could be tightened up to feel more like you have control over the craft and more skill would be involved in steering it exactly where you need it to be.

Everything else is fine

eschoell responds:

I understand your point about being to fire missiles just for the fun of it! I wanted to limit the number of missiles, and didn't want the player to waste them. I guess I could give the player more...

Level Up! Level Up!

Too short?

Thats what I thought when I "beat the game" but I later realized that the impression I got from that wasn't that the game itself was too short, this is about the same length as most good flash games..I got it because I could have easily played this game as much as a game people buy commercially lol, well done. I'm going back back to play it right after I write this to find out all the abilities you can learn.

Originality = 10
Graphics = 6
Gameplay = over nine thousand

Iron Maiden Flight 666 Iron Maiden Flight 666

a little too hard

amazingly well made, fun to play except its INSANELY FREAKING HARD O_o right about canada level 2-3 ish the game became impossible to go through the level without having to restart and die quite a few times, the obstacles just come out of nowhere so that you have pretty much no reaction time unlessy your expecting them if you want to still make your targets without squishing them.

Matmi responds:

aye, the hard thing we think is getting to grips with the controls which are fairly unusual but intuitive non the less. also - your turning circle decreases the faster you are going. it's good to try experimenting with how quick you turn depending on your speed.........keep it upi thought, you'll get it.

Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie) Malevolent Mansion (B-Kazooie)

Banjo Tastic

This song rocks my socks hardcore man, amazing jam

Geno's ssbb theme Geno's ssbb theme

Great Music!

I swear I think he was originally planned to be in it, then they had that mysterious "development delay" which could have been Square refusing to sell them the rights to use Geno for Brawl or do it at reasonable price and then them taking him out of the game. This is what I imagine his theme song would have been like though, well done!

Alexman159 responds:

yea square aint giving him up

FF3: Magitech armory FF3: Magitech armory

Magitech in its prime

your ability to reproduce it pretty much exactly the way I remember it in the game is pretty impressive, I plan to make a version better than the game though ;)

Chronamut responds: